Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice the unity of both strength and softness - both on and off the mat.

-Amy Landry
Newcastle, NSW

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Garth Hewitt

Garth Hewitt

Venice, CA

Why Manduka?: Fantastic! Love that the mats are environmentally friendly and made from recycled materials! A great yoga mat!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?:

Yoga Style: Vinyasa Flow

Practice with me here: Yogaworks

Recent Updates

2010/10/01 - Pure Yoga 200 hour Teacher Training in Los Angeles with Ashley Turner. Take time to explore yourself and develop your practice! Read More

Description/Bio

Garth began his yoga practice at the Downward Dog Yoga Center in Toronto after being introduced to yoga by a voice teacher. He fell in love with the practice after his very first class. After studying with some of the top yoga teachers in California, Garth completed teacher-training programs at Yogaworks in Santa Monica with Senior Teacher's; Annie Carpenter, James Brown, Lisa Walford and Jasmine Lieb. Garth recently made his first trip to Mysore, India to study with Sri K. Patthabi Jois and his family. Garth teaches a Vinyasa Flow style of yoga with an emphasis on specific alignment and linking breath and movement. His classes are challenging, flowing and fun!