My Manduka helps me practice strength.

-Liz Zdunich
Victoria, BC, Canada

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Daniel Aaron

Daniel Aaron

Ubud, Bali

Why Manduka?: Having used Manduka mats for years, there is no substitute. The quality of the materials, the longevity of the mat, and equally importantly the quality of my experience - all the highest caliber.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice by providing a solid foundation from which it's easier to flower. I love how solid and reliable the mat is. More than on any other mat I feel like my feet or hands can grip and connect to the earth. It both helps me to work harder - go deeper - and to relax into the blossoming that comes from such grounding.

Yoga Style: Power Yoga, Vinyasa Flow

Practice with me here: Yoga Live

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Daniel Aaron, founder of www.RadiantlyAlive.com and YogaLive (center for yoga and wellness in Ubud, Bali), author, teacher and human potential coach, directs the Vibrant Living Yoga School and Teacher Training in Bali. He shares his passion for yoga, and how to use it as a potent tool to evoke our highest potential for health and happiness, guiding students to accept themselves fully and challenge their limitations. Mixing a diverse yogic education with dozens of modern masters (JivaMukti, Ashtanga, Iyengar, etc), his own experience of ‘the teachings,’ creativity and spontaneity, Daniel creates classes that are eclectic, fun and inspiring. For information about him, the teacher training, workshops and retreats in Bali, and around the world, please see DanielAaron.com.