Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

I love my Manduka because it feels so right.

-Laura Patterson
Bloomington, IN

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Dan Wilf

Dan Wilf

Philadelphia, PA

Why Manduka?: I LOVE my eKo SuperLite Travel Mat, it is so convenient to just fold up and throw it in my bag before I head out to enjoy the day. I like having a mat on me at all times! The yoga is everywhere!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me to practice kicking serious asana!

Yoga Style: Vinyasa Flow

Practice with me here: Yoganonymous

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Drawing from a vast amount of teachings and life experiences, Dan aims to present the ancient teachings of Yoga with a fun, accessible, modern day approach so that all may enjoy. Dan first stepped on to the mat as a way to deal with the stresses of working in the music industry; instantly hooked Dan has not looked back since! He has traveled around the world following the global pulse of Yoga; from studying meditation in the Tibetan Himalayas to surfing the shores of Costa Rica; Dan believes that the Yoga is everywhere baby! In addition to teaching Yoga, Dan is also the founder and director of YOGANONYMOUS the go-to resource for the modern day Yoga practitioner. Whether you teach yoga, have a personal practice at home, or just appreciate a good asana kicking once and a while at your favorite studio, YOGANONYMOUS has got your back.