Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice being in the present moment and going with the flow.

-Susanne Eichinger
Munich, Germany

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Yali Becky McGregor

Yali Becky McGregor

Aukland,

Why Manduka?: My Manduka Mat has had a profound effect on developing and encouraging more steadfastness and motivation in my practice.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice with fluidity and grace.

Yoga Style: Ashtanga, Vinyasa Flow

Practice with me here: Les Mills

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Yali is a devoted Yoga Teacher and New Zealand’s first and only certified Pranassage Practitioner - a synthesis of Yoga and Body work. She has completed 500hr RYT with the Nosara Yoga Institute in Costa Rica and a 1 year full-time study of traditional yoga teachings as outlined in the Patanjali Yoga Sutras, at Wellpark College of Natural Therapies in her native New Zealand, graduating with a Diploma in Yoga.

Yali started practicing Yoga in her early 20’s. With a strong background in Ashtanga Vinyasa, she expresses an innovative, dynamic teaching style, seamlessly merging tradition with a careful application to contemporary influences and forms. As a forever student and global citizen she has dedicated the past few years traveling to India and around the world to practice, teach, research and expand her awareness, delving into the expansive ocean of consciousness.

Currently teaching in Auckland, New Zealand, with a love for surfing, Yali regularly travels to Costa Rica to teach and assist yearly in the 200 hour Yoga Teachers Training at the Nosara Yoga Institute.