Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka Mat traveled around the world with me from Fiji to New Zealand, Bali, Amsterdam, Berlin, Paris, Iceland and the East Coast before following me to my hometown of Seattle. It didn't matter where I went, when I rolled out my mat to practice I felt like I was home.

-Kaitlyn McConnell
Portland, OR

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Steven Metz

Steven Metz

Los Angeles, CA

Why Manduka?: I use a Manduka Black Mat® PRO every day at my studio and it is the one with the most grip and durability. I recommend them daily to everyone. Manduka’s are truly the best mat out there.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?:

Yoga Style: Power Yoga

Practice with me here: Earths Power Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Though I was introduced to Yoga at a very young age I began seriously studying Yoga after an accident that left my whole body in a lot of pain. I knew that Yoga would help me heal my body but I did not know all of the other calming and centering benefits to this ancient practice.

The classes that I teach are some of the most vigorous classes in the world. I feel that when you work hard in asanas it not only improves your physical body but also increases your focus and concentration, which in turn enhances meditative states of consciousness.