Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Black Mat Pro was love at first flow. It's superior non-slip finish is unparalleled and gives me the freedom to explore every inch of my voluptuous self without worrying about my sweat. After practicing on my Manduka mat, I really can’t use anything else.

-Gigi Yogini
Santa Monica, CA

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Steven Metz

Steven Metz

Los Angeles, CA

Why Manduka?: I use a Manduka Black Mat® PRO every day at my studio and it is the one with the most grip and durability. I recommend them daily to everyone. Manduka’s are truly the best mat out there.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?:

Yoga Style: Power Yoga

Practice with me here: Earths Power Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Though I was introduced to Yoga at a very young age I began seriously studying Yoga after an accident that left my whole body in a lot of pain. I knew that Yoga would help me heal my body but I did not know all of the other calming and centering benefits to this ancient practice.

The classes that I teach are some of the most vigorous classes in the world. I feel that when you work hard in asanas it not only improves your physical body but also increases your focus and concentration, which in turn enhances meditative states of consciousness.