Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

Like the breath and the intention, my Manduka is essential to my practice. I wouldn’t want to practice on anything else, they are simply the best!

-Margherita Dal Pra
London, England

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Faith Hunter

Faith Hunter

Washington, DC

Why Manduka?: Each time I step on my Manduka it's like coming home! The security and comfort gives me the freedom to play with ease.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka mat helps me flow with beauty, expand my heart and share with others.

Yoga Style: Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Faith Hunter Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Faith is a Washington, DC based yoga instructor who has a passion for beauty, movement, love, and soul freedom. In her quest to share her passions and eclectic yoga teaching style, Faith incorporates her Louisiana upbringing, yoga philosophy, modern mystical sounds, and the purity of breath to awaken and ignite the spirit of flow in the body and soul. Faith is known to infuse the principles of shraddha (faith), ishvarapranidhana (surrendering to the Divine), nada (sound), and ashima (endless/without boundaries) into her teachings. She is the creator of embrace your flow™, a philosophy that speaks to awakening and honoring the divine energy of life (prana) that flows through your soul, and using that force to live a passionate life. Faith has been called “Spiritually Hip & Fly” because of her dynamic transformational spirit and soulful modern approach to the practice of yoga. Faith has a BS degree in Marketing from Gambling State University and a MBA from Loyola University-New Orleans. She is also the creator of embrace your flow™ Yoga Teacher Training Program (registered with Yoga Alliance). Faith has appeared on the cover and in many magazines to include Yoga Journal, OmYoga and Lifestyle, and Essence. Faith is social activist, freelance writer, and yoga podcaster <http://faithhunteryoga.wordpress.com/> . Her goal is to inspire and be inspired by the possibilities of life so we can all walk our own divine path.