Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Black Mat Pro was love at first flow. It's superior non-slip finish is unparalleled and gives me the freedom to explore every inch of my voluptuous self without worrying about my sweat. After practicing on my Manduka mat, I really can’t use anything else.

-Gigi Yogini
Santa Monica, CA

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Teri Roseman

Teri Roseman

Los Angeles, CA

Why Manduka?: It took me years of practicing before I allowed myself the luxury and comfort of practicing on The Black Mat PRO, a place I come back to everyday.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka is a comfortable place to practice, protecting my knees and back against the hard floor.

Yoga Style: Yoga Therapy

Practice with me here: Yoga Wellness

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

TERI ROSEMAN, a native New Yorker living in Los Angeles since 1980. Teri took her first Yoga class at Rancho La Puerta, in Baja California in the mid-1980’s and became a serious student while overcoming a crisis with breast cancer in 2003.

A certified Yoga therapist and teacher, she is an accomplished communicator, adept at developing long-term professional relationships and bringing problem-solving expertise to diverse disciplines, whether in the Yoga studio or the boardroom. She brings over twenty years experience as a seasoned executive in management, sales, marketing, and public relations and extensive fund-raising and leadership experience with significant industry, professional and non-profit organizations.

Working style: A patient, outgoing, compassionate teacher dedicated to meeting every student’s needs. I approach teaching and therapy by tailoring specific instruction to individuals’ capabilities, and am guided by a deep belief in the healing power of Yoga and meditation.