Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

I love my Manduka eKO® Mat. It`s one of my closest friends. A giver. A receiver. Someone to trust and play with.

-Maria Elisabeth Rommel
Oslo, Norway

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Chris Muchow

Chris Muchow

Denver, CO

Why Manduka?: My Manduka gives me all the support I need to rock my heart to life.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice creating beauty, making pulses race and finding joy in the moment.

Yoga Style: Anusara® yoga

Practice with me here: OmTime Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

hris’ classes are skillful and have been compared to “sublime art with sweaty armpits.”

He will challenge you to open your mind, bend your pinkie-toe, and teach you how to live with an open heart and a swagger in your hips. Using Anusara Yoga’s Universal Principles of Alignment, life-affirming Tantric philosophy and his deep willingness to serve you your highest self on a silver platter, you’ll step out of class not knowing what hit you, but glad it did!
“Chris will leave a mark… Like a tattoo on your heart!”

Chris is an Anusara-Inspired Teacher with over 1,100 hours of training and is currently contemplating finishing his certification (when he gets around to it). He has been teaching in the Denver area since 2002. He is co-inspirator to OmTime Yoga’s “Tillai University” a 200+ hour yogi training and teacher development program, all the while being a student of John Friend, founder of Anusara Yoga and Amy Ippoliti whom he adores more than brand new socks!