Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

A friend gave me the Manduka Black Mat Pro about 8 years ago, and it has been my favorite mat ever since. My Manduka supports my practice from the ground-up, which gives me the freedom to soar to new heights each time I place my feet at the top of my mat. My Manduka mat holds the energy of my devotion, love, commitment, and every daily discovery from my practice. There is no other mat out there that offers the same kind of support. I love my Manduka!

-Marni Sclaroff
Encinitas, CA

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Ally Hamilton

Ally Hamilton

Santa Monica, CA

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: This mat kicks all other mats butts.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me #practice steadiness.

Yoga Style: Vinyasa Flow

Practice with me here: Yogis Anonymous

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Ally Hamilton grew up in NYC where she started practicing yoga during her senior year at Columbia University. She has been blessed with many extraordinary teachers including Dharma Mittra, Bryan Kest, Shiva Rea, and Jorgen Christiansson, with whom she began practicing Ashtanga in 2001. Her truly best teachers have been her dog of ten years who taught her more about unconditional love than any person ever could, and her young son and baby daughter who have opened her heart to a mind-bending degree, and who continue to teach her every day about present moment awareness, patience, compassion, non-reactivity, and JOY. Ally LOVES yoga, and passionately believes it is an art, a science, a way of life, and an incredible tool to break any shackles that might bind a person. She and her husband are the owners and founders of Yogis Anonymous in Santa Monica, CA.