Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka mat is my home. Wherever I go, I'm home.

-Anja Brenko
Slovenia, EU

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Tiffany Chambers-Goldberg

Tiffany Chambers-Goldberg

Los Angeles, CA

Why Manduka?: The start of my self care begins with my Manduka mat.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice my sankalpa.

Yoga Style: Forrest Yoga, Yoga TuneUp®

Practice with me here: Equinox Fitness

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Tiffany brings 20 years of experience in various yoga practices. As a teacher, she is influenced by anatomy, dance, movement, psychology, aeriel arts, meditation, hands-on energetic healing and gymnastics.
Tiffany brings a caring presence to the classroom, which provides for a supportive and safe environment allowing space for the individuals’ healing process. Among others, she has studied with Jill Miller, Bryan Kest, Ira Rosen, Heather Tiddens and Ana Forrest with whom she completed her teacher training at The Forrest Yoga Circle.
Tiffany's classes are dynamic, challenging, and connect her students to their inner wisdom and ability to heal one's self. Tiffany is also a certified Yoga Tune Up® teacher. Yoga Tune Up® is a 'whole body' longevity fitness system integrating a blend of innovative sequences derived from classical yoga, calisthenics, and body therapy. Designed to tone, stretch, and strengthen, as well as regenerate and heal damaged or aging muscle fibers, this unique program is focused on keeping you strong, healthy, and active. Learn the nuts and bolts of human movement and anatomy in this challenging but accessible practice that's not just for Yogis!