My Manduka helps me practice love.

-Madhavi Guemoes
Hamburg, Germany

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Emma Tranter

Emma Tranter

Deland, FL

Why Manduka?: I have been practicing on my Manduka Black Mat PRO now for 9 years and it still looks and feels new!! I have used an array of mats in the past but nothing comes close to the support and feel of the Black Mat. I would definitely purchase another Black Mat PRO should I need one....but I doubt I will, because mine is still AWESOME.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka black mat helps my practice because it helps put me in my “Yoga Zone” it helps me grow physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually…physically, by providing me with a solid and stable foundation, mentally and emotionally by giving the feeling that I am connected and supported so I become, calm, quiet and balanced, and spiritually because from the domino effect that comes from simply setting foot on my mat, I feel free to explore myself, try new things and grow to my greatest heights! It’s Awesome!!!

Yoga Style: Flow, Hot Yoga, Precision Alignment Yoga

Practice with me here: The Yoga Shed

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Growing up in New Zealand, Emma has always enjoyed an active lifestyle. She is an adventurous, outdoors person who loves Action Sports.

Emma Started teaching yoga after she realized her passion for the discipline extended further than her own practice. She was trained in the U.S.A. and has been teaching yoga for the past 11 years both in the U.S.A. and New Zealand.

In 2003 Emma completed a 2 year, 1000 hour intensive Precision Alignment Yoga Teacher Training Certification, at the Southern Institute for Yoga Instructors (SIYI). Her primary teachers are SIYI Founders Betty Larsen and John Charping. Emma continues to work with John and Betty on a regular basis.

Along with SIYI Emma has also had the pleasure, and honor of training with other teachers including: Erich Schiffmann, Roger Cole, Bobby Goldin, Nischala Joy Devi, Felicity Green, Bryan Kest and more. Emma is registered with the International Yoga Alliance. In 2008, Emma became the Director of The Southern Institute for Yoga Instructors. Emma teaches Precision Alignment Yoga.

In addition to Yoga, Emma’s passions include skydiving, wind tunnel, snowboarding, surfing, acro-balancing, wake-boarding…“it’s a perfect balance!!!!”