My Manduka helps me practice strength.

-Liz Zdunich
Victoria, BC, Canada

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Elle Potter

Elle Potter

Denver, CO

Why Manduka?: I've been on just about every yoga mat - but the PROlite™ is the one that I can actually STAY on!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice finding the beauty under my own skin.

Yoga Style: Restorative, Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Om Time Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Elizabeth, or “Elle” as she is affectionately referred to, has catapulted herself into the yoga world. There is a beauty to the flow of Vinyasa where Elle finds herself riding her breath and connecting to a deep sense of artistic expression. In any seemingly mundane act, she has a knack of finding how it connects brilliantly with the greater pulsation of life. Elle reaches into her endless sources of creativity to develop fun-loving, easy-going, and ecstatic classes.

Elle is also Associate/Assistant/Vice/Junior Studio Director of om time yoga studios. Her enthusiastic and genuine nature has earned her the nickname “The Shaktifier,” as she continues to add so much energy into everything she does.

For more information on Elle and to read her “stories,” check out www.allthelittlebluebirds.com.