Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka towel helps me practice without slipping!

-Teune van der Wildt
Antwerp

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Tommy Rosen

Tommy Rosen

Venice, CA

Why Manduka?: To come between me and my Manduka mat, is like getting between a mama grizzly and her cubs – Bad Idea!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice the art and science of having fun.

Yoga Style: Vinyasa Flow

Practice with me here: YogaCo

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Tommy Rosen has studied and practiced Yoga for 20 years, and is a certified Vinyasa Flow and Kundalini Yoga Teacher. He completed the Yoga West year-long teacher training in June of 2008 and then went on to complete Yoga Works’ 200-hour teacher training with Annie Carpenter and Kia Miller in the Summer of 2009. Tommy’s classes are a mixture of vigorous Vinyasa Flow and powerful Kundalini Kriyas. His teaching style includes: Movement, Breath, Music, Sweat, Meditation and a lot of fun. Tommy also uses the magical gifts of Yoga and Meditation to help people to recover from addictions and to build fulfilling lives. His first book, Recovery 2.0: Creating the Life of Your Dreams, will be out later this year. Tommy lives in Venice, CA with his wife, Kia (also a Yoga teacher), a cousin, 3 cats and various random boarders.