Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice to work mind and body as ONE.

-Abhishek Agrawal
Phuket, Thailand

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Elizabeth Klarich

Elizabeth Klarich

Billings, MT

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: Two of my biggest inspirations in my life are yoga and nature. I’m happiest when I can combine the two and feel most connected within my practice and with the planet. My zero-waste, sustainable Manduka Black mat PRO works best in any environment, and for the environment.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice Intuitive Yoga.

Yoga Style: Acroyoga

Practice with me here: Granite Health and Fitness

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

For 35 years, Elizabeth Klarich has taught yoga in a wide variety of venues, including producing a TV program and creating a community mentorship program. Her eclectic background allows for a heart centered, individualized approach to each class and every person. Inspired by Paramahansa Yogananda and Eknath Easwaran, she has developed an ability to teach intuitively. Drawing from her broad Hatha Yoga background, she focuses on flexibility, strength, balance, stamina and concentration. Influenced by Kriya and Kundalini yoga, her approach is energizing and invigorating. Elizabeth integrates asanas, pranayama, mantra, and relaxation meditation into every class. She begins each class with a feeling of enthusiasm as if it was her first, gratitude as if it could be her last, and passion for the opportunity to share. In this way, she embraces the power of peace that comes through present moment living, the power of love that grows through service and the joy that expands through being thankful.