Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice being in the present moment and going with the flow.

-Susanne Eichinger
Munich, Germany

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Toni Wilkey

Toni Wilkey

Newport Beach, CA

Why Manduka?: I LOVE my Manduka Black Mat PRO ®!" It gives me the perfect foundation I need to move through my practice with stability, grace and ease. This is, by far the best yoga mat on earth and I simply wouldn't practice on any other mat!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice with "sthira and sukha" (stability & ease!)"

Yoga Style: Vinyasa Flow

Practice with me here: Yoga Works

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Toni teaches vinyasa flow classes at Yoga Works in Costa Mesa, CA. Her classes are well rounded, upbeat, creating a safe environment that focuses on letting go of ego and opening the students' hearts for change and new possibilities. She offers a challenging and playful practice yet she encourages students to listen to their bodies and practice accordingly. In addition to her public classes, Toni teaches private clients and donates her time to teach yoga classes to the Newport Harbor High School swim team. The spiritual aspects and philosophy of yoga have touched her heart and life deeply. Toni believes through yoga practice, we can connect to our inner truth, developing the courage to live the life our spirit dictates. Her warmth, positive spirit and uplifting music will move and inspire you. Toni is a Registered Yoga Teacher with the Yoga Alliance and received her training through Yoga Works.