Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice anywhere and everywhere, because my travel mat is always in my suitcase wherever I go.

-Barbra Noh
Munich, Germany

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Arun Deva

Arun Deva

Los Angeles, CA

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: Manduka mats are the gift of choice for my host yogins in India when I travel there to teach.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice...... every morning facing the sun. The light of the rising sun and the groundedness of the mat below me are the perfect way to begin my day!

Yoga Style: Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Loyola Marymount University , Arunachala Yoga & Ayurveda

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Arun Deva is a Diplomate in Ayurvedic Sciences and currently serves on the board of the California Association of Ayurvedic Medicine (CAAM). He is certified in Vinyasa Krama Yoga as taught by Srivatsa Ramaswami and has done trainings in Anusara, Ayur*yoga and Viniyoga. As a well-known advocate of yoga and Ayurveda, he has been featured many times on both radio and television. Having started his studies of both as a child growing up in India, he has made his home in Los Angeles for the past 30 years. He is committed to the threefold path of studying, practicing and teaching in order to further his own yogic travels. Arun is the founder of Arunachala Yoga & Ayurveda (www.yogarasayana.wordpress.com) and teaches Ayurveda/yoga workshops, writes articles for different publications and does ayurvedic consultations and various treatments including panchakarma. He is currently working on creating a teacher-training program on Ayurvedic therapies for yoga teachers.