Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice to work mind and body as ONE.

-Abhishek Agrawal
Phuket, Thailand

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Heather Williams

Heather Williams

Kodiak, Alaska

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: My Manduka Black Mat has been with me prior to becoming a certified yoga teacher. Having had two knee surgeries, it provides plenty of support without too much squish! My Manduka has been with me from San Diego to LA, Kauai to Kodiak and to multiple Wanderlust Festivals & Yoga Journal Conferences in Boston, New York, Vermont, Tahoe and San Francisco. Some would envy its adventures

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice simple gratitude.

Yoga Style: Hatha, Restorative, Vinyasa Flow

Practice with me here: 100th Monkey Yoga Studio , Balanced Approach

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Heather began practicing and studying yoga in 2002 while attending the University of Arizona. Like many people, she began yoga for the physical benefits. With multiple knee surgeries and injuries from competitive and outdoor sports, she turned to yoga for rehabilitation. Her therapy went far beyond her joints and her first 200 Hour teacher training in 2008 sparked an even deeper interest in the art of yoga. She has since completed her 500 Hour teaching training with YogaWorks and focused her career on health & wellness for the last 10 working in the creative marketing departments for Manduka, Off the Mat Into the World, and for additional social media/tech companies.

A teacher and student at heart, Heather’s background is versatile. Her humor and magnetic personality compliment her varied background including 10 years of study in Eastern philosophy, ancient languages, Vinyasa Flow, Restorative Yoga, Traditional Hatha Yoga and Kid’s Yoga.