Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

Why Manduka? Manduka offers the best collection of durable, non-slip, environmentally-friendly mats for home, teaching, and traveling.

-Shauna Slingsby
Utrecht, Netherlands

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Bridget Shae

Bridget Shae

Wenatchee, WA

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: My Manduka encourages & supports me in my self-exploration. It invites me to discover, just where I am, in my heart, my mind, my body, right NOW.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice inspiring LOVE & authenticity

Yoga Style: Power Yoga, Vinyasa Flow

Practice with me here: iLa Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

My practice takes me to the earth, the mat, around the world and to the intimate places of beauty and grace, and guides me to my truest, most vulnerable self. Yoga encourages me to be strong, positive, kind, and caring. The mat grounds me, provoking me to acknowledge the love that resounds within me - and to SHARE that love, that gratitude, with all my students.

I discovered yoga in 2003 and was intrigued by its wellness and expressive benefits. I began my personal practice and yoga journey then, and I have continued to move and grow as a yoga practitioner since. At the Nosara Yoga Institute, I participated in a vitalizing, life-opening experience of diligently studying and practicing yoga in their 200-hour teacher training. This is part of why we created iLa – to inspire LOVE & authenticity, & to create a sacred space for movement in The Wenatchee Valley.