Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

I've gone through so many mats, little bits of them coming off on me, the stick going out of them - until I found Manduka. I can roll my Manduka PROlite mat out anywhere and practice. It works so well, I forget all about it and am just in the poses.

-May Kuckro
Austin, TX

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Chong Sy

Chong Sy

Bandar Seri Begawan , Brunei

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: Manduka completes my studio's tagline-" Breath is life. Life is Yoga”

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice solidity and stability.

Yoga Style: Hatha, Vinyasa

Practice with me here: OMPlace

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Chong Sy, is an ex-interior designer & children's art teacher. He started yoga in 1998 to help ease his physical health issues. Yoga worked like magic, and he decided to make a career change. He started to teach yoga on a freelance basis after completing both yoga teacher and yoga therapy training with Yoga Vidya Gurukul, in Nasik, India ( ww.yogapoint.com). Now he is dedicated full time to yoga teaching at his own yoga studio – OMPlace Studio, which opened in 2009. He also teaches classes at the Empire Hotel & Country Club, the Jerudong Park Medical Center, and private classes in Brunei, Darussalam. In addition, Chong is certified in Sound Healing Therapy(Tibetan singing bowls), Yoga Therapy and Sport Injury Massage.