Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

Five years so far on the PROlite™, and I am going strong! This is my mat for life.

-Michelle Jacobi
Paris, France

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Heidi Schubert

Heidi Schubert

San Diego, CA

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: I am a full time ashtanga and vinyasa flow yoga teacher and I get a lot of students asking me what yoga mat I recommend and for my advice on yoga products and accessories. Without a doubt, I always steer them to Manduka products. Other mats don't even compare to the durability, support and quality of Manduka's, and all of their products and accessories are the best on the market. I love their commitment to community and support as well, so for me Manduka is the clear answer. I love my manduka mat and never leave home (even when I go on vacation!) without it!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My manduka helps me practice feeling strong and supported.

Yoga Style: Ashtanga, Hatha, Vinyasa Flow

Practice with me here: Reform Yoga , Studio Barre , Frogs Club One

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Heidi is an energetic and positive young woman who continues to transform her life daily through yoga. She discovered her passion for yoga in her first year at Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo in 2005, searching for new ways to grow physically and mentally. After finishing her Bachelor’s Degree in early 2010, Heidi completed a 6-week teacher training in Bali that ignited her spiritual fire for yoga in a deeper way than she had expected. Her practice as well as her heart were also drawn to ashtanga yoga which led her to complete a 100 hour primary series training with Tim Miller at the Ashtanga Yoga Center. Heidi now teaches in the Vinyasa Flow, Ashtanga, and Hatha styles of yoga.