Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice inner and outer strength and calmness.

-Jennifer Burgstett
München, Germany

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Jeremy Brook

Jeremy Brook

Los Angeles, CA

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: When I recommend yoga mats to my patients, there is no other option.... Manduka all the way.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice with support and stability. I know my mat is never going to let me down. All I have to do is show up and and step on because my Manduka will hug me tight.

Yoga Style: Vinyasa Krama

Practice with me here: The Life Center Chiropractic

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Dr. Jeremy Brook is a Los Angeles Chiropractor whose mission is to create excellence in human performance and elevate consciousness in how we approach life... in the way we breathe, move, feed our body and mind, rest, and connect to others! He is the owner of The Life Center Chiropractic, a unique healing center that incorporates specific scientific chiropractic adjustments with yoga.
He has spent years sitting in meditation, practicing on the yoga mat, getting and giving adjustments on the chiropractic table, and cross-training on the beach, to equip himself with the tools necessary to make himself strong to endure the highs and lows of life’s challenges.
For fun, Dr. Jeremy Brook can also be found teaching Yoga Anatomy at some of your favorite yoga studios!