Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

During my practice, whether alignment, vinyasa, restorative or even hot yoga, Manduka products have always just become an extension of myself allowing me to focus on my practice and moving inward.

-Amy Lynch
Harlingen, TX

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Carolin Adler

Carolin Adler

Hamburg, Germany

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: My Manduka mat is my home. Every time I return to my mat, I just feel that I arrived exactly where I should be. There is just one thing to consider: once you tried Manduka, you never want to go back to anything else.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice consistency. I return to my Manduka every single day and it feels just perfect.

Yoga Style: Aerial, Pre/Postnatal, Sivanananda

Practice with me here: Aerial Yoga Hamburg , Holmes Place Hamburg

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Carolin is a dedicated yogi since the year 2000. Yoga since then is her source of energy, her relaxation method and her inner well-being center. She loves to let people feel the tremendous power of yoga themselves, that’s why she wanted become a yoga teacher.
Carolin is a Certified Sivananda Yoga teacher. She did her teacher’s training in the Sivananda Vedanta Center Ashram in Nassau, Bahamas. Later she also became a Certified Ananda Aerial Yoga Teacher and established her own classes in her hometown Hamburg, Germany. Carolin also practices several styles: Vinyasa-Flow, Iyengar-Yoga, Yogalates is trained in several disciplines and additional fields. Her home is traditional Sivananda Yoga, which she teaches to children, moms-to-be and in special workshops to athletes, business people and others. In Aerial Yoga she loves to fly and discover the inner child.
For Carolin, yoga provides women, men and children with strength, flexibility, calmness, balance, stability and energy in life. Yoga has the power to change and improve your life. The body changes through the practice of asana; the mind and the inner attitude changes through yoga, meditation and positive thinking. “It is so important to make someone happy. Start with yourself.”