Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

A friend gave me the Manduka Black Mat Pro about 8 years ago, and it has been my favorite mat ever since. My Manduka supports my practice from the ground-up, which gives me the freedom to soar to new heights each time I place my feet at the top of my mat. My Manduka mat holds the energy of my devotion, love, commitment, and every daily discovery from my practice. There is no other mat out there that offers the same kind of support. I love my Manduka!

-Marni Sclaroff
Encinitas, CA

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Susanne Eichinger

Susanne Eichinger

München, Germany

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: My practice on my eco-conscious Manduka yoga mat helps me move calmly in my daily life.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice being in the present moment and going with the flow.

Yoga Style: Prana Flow, PreNatal, Yoga 4 Kids

Practice with me here: AIR YOGA

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Susanne’s passion is to share yoga for the entire family: Women in the transition of becoming mothers, kids, teens and everybody that is ready to explore this wonderful practice. Yoga includes everyone – no matter what size, shape or age.

The flow of breath leading movement, being in the moment, feeling alive, arriving in your body, no competition – just feeling connected to the one in all, embracing the flow. Taking this from the mat into daily life it the true gift of yoga.