Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

I've gone through so many mats, little bits of them coming off on me, the stick going out of them - until I found Manduka. I can roll my Manduka PROlite mat out anywhere and practice. It works so well, I forget all about it and am just in the poses.

-May Kuckro
Austin, TX

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Jennifer Burgstett

Jennifer Burgstett

München, Germany

Why Manduka?: On my Manduka mat I feel supported and stable. I don't slip and this gives me the freedom to play and explore my body and soul.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice inner and outer strength and calmness.

Yoga Style: Hatha, Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Hemma Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

"All life is Yoga". Using this adage as a guide for her life, Jennifer teaches in Munich, Germany, where she is committed to raising awareness about the interconnectedness of all life. As an avid practitioner of Vipassana Meditation, she creates a safe space for her students to experience the enrichment and inspiration of yoga and meditation.

Jennifer holds a Master’s degree in Sports Science. As an internationally certified yoga teacher, her style of teaching focuses on the connection of breath with dynamic movement combined with the meditative elements of Vini Yoga.

Jennifer has been on television, published her own Yoga CD and contributed to several yoga books. She is the founder of Jaya-Yoga and hemma-Yoga in Munich.