Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice discipline. My mat stands in the corner of my living room, reminding me that a daily practice is all I need.

-Nele Van Poucke
Antwerp, Belgium

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Jules Schmidt

Jules Schmidt

Ormond Beach, Florida

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: My favorite Manduka product is my Black Mat PRO. It has been my faithful practice companion during military moves, deployments and finding balance in my life.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice... Joy and an ever changing heart!

Yoga Style: Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Yoga Power Dance , Renew Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Through yoga, fitness and dance we share creativity, passion and joy with others. Jules' passion for well-body living began at an early age. Her father, in the mid 70's, incorporated yoga postures as a component for his high school football team's conditioning program while Jules and her mother attended yoga classes. From a student to instructor to trainer, Jules quickly developed her career in mind-body fitness and wellness. Throughout the years, as a mother of four and military wife, Jules found peace, connection and power through her personal daily practice and her deep connection and relationship with her students. In 2004, Jules decided it was time to share her energy, knowledge and gifts with others and developed Yoga Power Teacher Training and Enrichment Study, 200 RYS. The program is now taught in Florida and Okinawa, Japan. Her classes bridge the gap between the disciplines of yoga, dance, fitness and aerial arts. She believes yoga makes you GLOW from the inside out!