-Liz Zdunich
Victoria, BC, Canada

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Liz Zdunich

Liz Zdunich

Victoria, British Columbia

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: When I step onto my Manduka, I hand myself a permission slip. The familiar sensation beneath my feet and hands reminds me to let go, to breathe and to truly become present.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice...strength. Strength in my commitment and integrity. Strength in my personal awareness. Strength in my body. Strength in my vitality. Strength in my spirit. Strength in myself.

Yoga Style: Ashtanga, Hatha, Restorative

Practice with me here: Namaste Inspired Athletics

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Liz Zdunich is a yogini, teacher and coach, GROOVE facilitator and master trainer, blogger, business owner/operator of Namaste Inspired Athletics, and above all, a wife and a mumma of one yogini and one mini yogi. She has been professionally involved in the wellness industry for over fifteen years guiding clients through a full spectrum of disciplines over the years. Liz has a passion for helping people discover their own inner and physical strengths, and believes in people’s ability to exceed beyond their own expectations of themselves to live a life happier and more abundant than ever thought possible!