Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice anywhere and everywhere, because my travel mat is always in my suitcase wherever I go.

-Barbra Noh
Munich, Germany

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Jessica Lesley

Jessica Lesley

North Hollywood, California

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: The Manduka mat not only supports and cushions the joints during practice, but it supports the global push towards being kind to our environments with their eco-friendly mats. We can ALL use more support and kindness.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice Self Care.

Yoga Style: Vinyasa Flow , Yoga TuneUp®

Practice with me here: CrossFit City of Angels , Paramount Pictures Fitness , Hyperion Health Club

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

After growing out of the severe asthma that left her not being able to participate in any sports or physical activity Jessica took on any and every type of workout. The physical stress combined with anxiety as result of the asthma led to her very first yoga class. Yoga became a way to bring balance to her physical and mental well being.

She now uses expertise to put together fun yet challenging classes. Her intimate knowledge of both anatomy and asana allows her to meet her students wherever they are in their practice.

Jessica is also a certified Yoga Tune Up® teacher. Yoga Tune Up® is a 'whole body' longevity fitness system integrating a blend of innovative sequences derived from classical yoga, calisthenics, and body therapy. Designed to tone, stretch, and strengthen, as well as regenerate and heal damaged or aging muscle fibers, this unique program is focused on keeping you strong, healthy, and active.