Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka gives me the support to stretch myself into the biggest version of my Self.

-Damien de Bastier
Antwerp, Belgium

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Chip Fieberg

Chip Fieberg

Patagonia, Arizona

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: By Manduka offering such versatile mats, I can practice comfortably, both inside or out, on any surface.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice yoga anywhere, anytime.

Yoga Style: Acroyoga, Forrest Yoga, Meditation

Practice with me here: Tucson Yoga , Yoga One

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Being first exposed to yoga in 1998 in Los Angeles, Chip struggled to find a form of yoga that felt appropriate and grounded. After sampling from the many styles available in southern California, he was introduced to Forrest Yoga in 2002. Chip connected immediately to the strategic cues and careful alignment that Forrest Yoga possessed. Feeling a pronounced shift from pain to pleasure in the low back, Chip identified with the systemic approach as being highly relevant to his well being. He was trained by Ana Forrest in 2003 to teach and started teaching part time soon after. In 2009, Chip made the shift towards teaching full time while diving deeper into his own yoga practice. Part of the motivation to do so was the discovery of AcroYoga. This exhilarating practice gave another layer of meaning to Chip's yoga practice. Over the course of the first few months of being exposed to AcroYoga, Chip became an AcroYoga teacher, and soon after a Slackline Yoga teacher. Chip and his wife Laura now teach and perform around the world and host retreats that include yoga, slackline yoga, AcroYoga, rock climbing, and meditation. Find more about Chip at www.chipandlaura.com.