Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

Five years so far on the PROlite™, and I am going strong! This is my mat for life.

-Michelle Jacobi
Paris, France

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Amy Landry

Amy Landry

Newcastle, NSW

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: My Manduka Travel mat was my ultimate travel buddy for my long divine journey around India. There is nothing comparable! To have it fold up into my backpack was so perfect. Not to mention the bonus of it being eco friendly. My Manduka PRO is my no-fail preference for my home practice - strong, sturdy, soft and sticky. The one mat for serious and devoted practitioners.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice the unity of both strength and softness - both on and off the mat.

Yoga Style: Ashtanga, Iyengar, Power Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Verve for Life , amyelandry.com , Yoga Loft

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Born and raised in NSW, Australia, Amy is a devoted Hatha Vinyasa, Purna & Yin Yoga instructor, personal trainer, retired professional dancer, vegetarian, occasional blogger, foodie, tea drinker, cat lover, & Ayurveda dork! She initially developed an immense passion for yoga due to it's physical benefits of healing her body, after years of being a professional dancer. But the connection with the spiritual aspect of the yogic path took her further than she'd ever anticipated.
Her deepest desire is that yoga positively impacts everyone's life, knwing that there is a style and teacher out there for every individual. She strongly believes all illness and dis-ease can be prevented and cured by a plant-based diet, and a beautiful yoga practice! Amy's second home in her heart is the Mother Land, India.