Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

Go further than your body. Reach out of yourself. Let Manduka guide you.

-Magnus Ringberg
Goteborg, Sweden

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Shalan Hill

Shalan Hill

Canton, GA

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: My Manduka mat is a serious, 5 star “welcome mat”. It welcomes me to my heart, to my clarity, to my strength, to my freedom, to my peace, i.e. - to my Greatest Self! Manduka is a catalyst for Greatness!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice movement toward my True Self. Every time I step on my mat, I know I am going to feel better. Feeling better always moves me toward my inner Greatness. There’s no limit to how good I can feel and how Great I can be.

Yoga Style: Beginner's Yoga

Practice with me here: The Posture Project

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Shalan Hill is an experienced Yoga Instructor, YTT-200, and is also a Certified Massage Therapist.

Shalan began her study of yoga in 1998 and has been teaching since 2001. She has trained in the Hatha Yoga style with an Iyengar influence. Her earlier experiences included Kundalini & Kali Natha Yoga. Shalan excels at teaching beginners and promotes ‘Yoga for your Now’. Her classes are purely intuitive based on the needs of her students in that moment.

Being a Massage Therapist since 1999 has also allowed her a deeper understanding of anatomy and how bodies work. Shalan feels that Yoga & Massage are the best “health ensurance” one can have and was inspired to open The Posture Project, Yoga & Massage, in Woodstock, GA, in 2003 with her Life Partner. Shalan also offers her gifts of teaching to the world through Online Yoga Videos @ www.ThePostureProjectYoga.com.