Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka black mat goes everywhere with me; it is my comfort blanket that helps me feel centered, loved and happy.

-Stela Balaban
North Canton, OH

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

An Block

An Block

Antwerp, Belgium

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: My Manduka helps me practice softness. By connecting with what I am doing & knowing that it is not about standing on my head (which is easy for me), but learning to stand on my own feet.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: The reflection on your Manduka yoga mat, practicing, is so much more than the reflection in your mirror in the morning!!!

Yoga Style: Restorative, Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Heatlhcity Zuidpool , Navanadi Festival , Healthcity Berchem

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

An was an aerobic, spinning & pump teacher for 15 years. Because of many years of overtraining, she was always in pain and no doctor could really help her. 10 years ago An decided to follow a yoga-workshop, in the hope that yoga could heel her body.
She learned to listen to her body and to open her shoulders and hips. Yoga became her second love so much, that she did not want to teach all those aerobic classes anymore.
She decided to study yoga and became an inspiring teacher, known for restorative and spicy vinyasa yoga.
Many years later An is working in 4 clubs now and has created a mini-yoga-community in the fitness-clubs.
It is so wonderful to bring more peace, more softness & more harmony into the clubs!
During her classes you will see big muscled guys, young thin girls, older & younger yogi’s, stressed businessmen, …
Many of them will never go to a yoga studio.