-Liz Zdunich
Victoria, BC, Canada

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Teune van der Wildt

Teune van der Wildt

Antwerp, Antwerp

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: My Manduka helps me practice without slipping!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: I love to use the equa towel, it absorbs sweat well and really sticks to the mat. It has the right size; a bit longer so you can fold the ends under your mat so it stays in place. And the fabric provides anti-slip even without sweating. Very convenient!

Yoga Style: Ashtanga, Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Antwerp Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Instructor Vinyasa Yoga, enthusiastic practitioner of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga. “I wish you much joy and perseverance in your practice, whether practicing postures, breathing, chanting, sitting still or all combined, may Yoga help you experience contentment!”

Teune’s classes are known for creative asana sequences, supported by music and hints of yogic wisdom.
Each class is a new, spontaneous and different experience where all levels of practitioners are free to unfold their full potential, discovering a wide variety of postures, breath expansion and mental focus.

In class, you might find yourself profusely sweating while you are being reminded that the heart of yoga is about cultivating appreciation for who and where you are.