Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

“On Manduka” a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

-Wendy Nations
Memphis, TN

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Margherita Dal Pra

Margherita Dal Pra

London, UK

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: Like the breath and the intention, my Manduka is essential to my practice. I wouldn’t want to practice on anything else, they are simply the best! My Manduka is my grounding. No matter where I travel to or what mindset I am in, when I roll out my mat I am in my body, in my practice, and most of all in my heart. I have 3 of them and i recommend them always to my students.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice showing up on the mat thus be a better person off the mat!

Yoga Style: Alignment, Hatha Flow

Practice with me here: The Life Centre , Alchemy the Centre , Virgin Active Health Club , Thirtysevendegrees Health Club

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

I took my first yoga class 17 years ago and didn’t realise that it signed the beginning of a total transformation and a radical change in my whole life. It was as if I had taken my first breath of fresh air and could finally relax into being me. My health, emotional well-being and my whole life took gradually a positive transformation. I explored various styles of yoga (Iyengar, Astanga, Vinyasa flow). In 2003 I met Rod Stryker with whom I still study and draw inspiration from. In 2008 I discovered the heart opening grace and therapeutics of Anusara Yoga.

My philosophy is to inspire students to better understand themselves and support them in discovering who they really are. In my practical approach to yoga, its my belief that one of the key to enlightenment is to “lighten up”, so having fun is always part of the process, with sense of humour and commitment I provide a safe place for students to explore, break boundaries, and release layers of physical, emotional, and psychic weight.

Follow Margherita's adventures here: www.yogam.co.uk