Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka PROlite mat provides a steady, trusting, foundation from which I am better able to expand and explore my boundaries.

-Nefeli Makri
Athens, Greece

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Nick Heng

Nick Heng

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

Why Manduka?: Manduka supports my practice as an offering. So I can be grateful to receive the unlimited possibilities!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice gratitude.

Yoga Style: Vinyasa Flow

Practice with me here: Fitness First

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Nick Heng is first a student and practices Yoga with joy and steadiness. His yogic journey begins a decade ago with Vinyasa Flow teacher Vincent Tam. He is extremely grateful to study with many inspiring teachers Desiree Rumbaugh, Noah Maze, Edward Clark and many more who had brought illuminations his practices and teaching.

Nick is the Asia Regional Yoga Trainer for Fitness First. Nick leads teachers training across Asia Pacific, exploration of Self on and off the mat with lots of sweat at Fitness first clubs across Asia, and also prepares development workshops for experienced instructors to help keep them at the highest skill level.

Nick loves the science and art of Yoga. Also draws inspiration from practices both on and off the mat. Also enjoy contemplation on Sutras & Gitas and spending time with his dog ‘Teddy’. Nick invites to join his fun, dynamic and sweaty classes!