Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka towel helps me practice without slipping!

-Teune van der Wildt
Antwerp

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Jenn Perell

Jenn Perell

San Francisco, California

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: The best and most beautiful mats in the world may not only be seen with your eyes, they must be felt with your soles.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice flexibility of body, mind, and spirit.

Yoga Style: Power Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Live Weal , Planet Granite , On Board SUP

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Jenn Perell is an agent for positive change in this world. She is a born leader who loves working with people and having fun. Jenn has had the pleasure of traveling around the world educating, being educated, and making an all around positive impact on the people and places she comes into contact with She earned her Masters Degree in Holistic Heath Education and is passionate about applying the findings of her research to create healthy, prosperous, and enjoyable corporate environments and experiences via the services & programs provided by Live Weal. Along with conscious consulting and coaching, Jenn is also a dynamic vinyasa yoga teacher who loves to bring new experiences to her students. Whether it's just a new perspective or perhaps yoga on the ocean (she teaches Stand up Paddle board yoga too) she keeps her classes fresh and fun. Jenn has assisted yoga trainings in Bali, Africa, Mexico and throughout the U.S. and been involved with numerous events, trainings, and fundraising efforts throughout the world including Africa Yoga Project, Yoga Reaches Out, Yoga Aid.