Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka Mat traveled around the world with me from Fiji to New Zealand, Bali, Amsterdam, Berlin, Paris, Iceland and the East Coast before following me to my hometown of Seattle. It didn't matter where I went, when I rolled out my mat to practice I felt like I was home.

-Kaitlyn McConnell
Portland, OR

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Ryan Glidden

Ryan Glidden

Coronado, California

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: If I were a chef I would want the best knives. Since I’m a yogi I want the best mat. That’s why I use Manduka.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice living to my fullest potential.

Yoga Style: Vinyasa Flow

Practice with me here: MOSAIC Institute for Human Development

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

For Ryan, yoga philosophy is a way of life; yoga asana is an art. Using his extensive knowledge of kinesiology, alignment and exercise physiology, Ryan works to teach new students how to implement yoga, whether it be a private or class setting, in a skillful manner which address mind, body and soul. He believes yoga is a process that requires discipline and persistence, resulting in the experience of setting one free. This is both the challenge and the beauty that inspires him as an instructor and a student. Ryan is a 200hr Yoga Alliance registered yoga teacher, Certified Personal Training, nutrition and health coach.