Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

The Black Mat® Pro is superb! I have never been disappointed by the Manduka mats I have used. I only teach or practice on a Manduka mat nowadays – it is my yoga buddy.

-Joseph Lee
Singapore

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Kaitlin Daddona

Kaitlin Daddona

Southold, New York

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: The support of the Manduka mat really connects the soles of the feet to the earth, the mind to the body. The first time I stepped on my mat, I felt beams of light shoot from beneath my toes, inspiring in me beautiful energy and utmost confidence to spread my wings and fly.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice true inner self awareness and authenticity.

Yoga Style: Vinyasa

Practice with me here: The Giving Room , Five Branches Wellness , Stirling Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Kaitlin Daddona first found yoga in 2008, but only realized her true yogic calling in the Fall of 2010 after taking a Vinyasa class at Back Bay Yoga Studio in Boston with Ame Wren. She completed her 200-hour teacher training there in January of 2012. Kaitlin is forever devoted to her teachers Ame Wren, Claire Jannuzi, Aaron Cantor, and Lynne Begier, and her mentor Laura Ahrens.

Kaitlin is a member of the Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps and incorporates her physical training into her yoga practice, allowing for smart and intense strength building and authentic awareness of the mind and body.

Each time she rolls out her mat, Kaitlin focuses on cultivating a sense of belonging for all, especially for those who do not or cannot practice. After dealing with years of self-confidence issues, yoga has helped Kaitlin to find a sense of pride and belonging within herself and she hopes that through her teachings her students will be inspired in the same way.