Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice keeping my peace and staying strong in my mind and body.

-Wasay J Foladi
Solihull, England

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Clio Manuelian

Clio Manuelian

Los Angeles, CA

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: My Manduka has the midas magic: everything it touches opens up - my feet, my hands, my head, my heart. Thank you Magic Carpet for this miraculous ride!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice Joy, Gratitude and Abundant Vitality

Yoga Style: Vinyasa

Practice with me here: InYoga Center , Equinox (West LA and Westwood)

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

I am a yogi, mother, wife, follower of the sun, the fun, the flow; ex-NY’er, former fashionista, sutra student, enlightened mind-in-training, hot tea fiend, enchanted with LA, infatuated with fresh juice, a composter, a chanter, a recovering type A, an Emissary for Joy. Yoga is my practice, my challenge, my calming, calling, community, religion, health, home and the Hanuman monkey on my back since 1995.

For 15 years I worked in fashion: well paid, well dressed and highly stressed. When my son was born, I left it all to follow the path of love - traded my stilettos for stillness - and began this journey from spinning to centered.

At the core of my teachings is a celebration for our capacity to expand, love and live more fabulously.

With utter gratitude for this profound realization, I bow to all my teachers along with every student who teaches me how to look, see, listen, hear, and connect more fully each day.