Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

With my first Manduka mat, I started to jump in positions and felt so free in each movement. Since then, I know where I stand, and Manduka is my first choice.

-Antonija Krajna
Slavonski Brod, Croatia

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Andrea Marcum

Andrea Marcum

Los Angeles, CA

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: There’s no reason to buy any other mat. None. I’ve watched my students carry their Manduka mats all over the world on retreats with me. They’d rather make room in their suitcase for their beloved Black mat than they would for their clothes. It’s that important.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me #practice patience, presence and personal progress.

Yoga Style: Vinyasa

Practice with me here: U Studio Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Originally from Santa Cruz, California, Andrea Marcum proudly opened U Studio Yoga in Los Angeles in 2006. She’s been featured in the Huffington Post, C Magazine, Self, LA Times, PopSugar and more. Andrea is a Lululemon Ambassador. Her articles have appeared in Gaiam Life, Origin Magazine, JetWings Magazine, Lululemon’s Official Blog, Elephant Journal, MindBodyGreen, and others. She is currently working on a book. Though her early childhood aspirations were to be a fairy princess, she’s pretty happy with the way things have turned out.