Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Black Mat Pro was love at first flow. It's superior non-slip finish is unparalleled and gives me the freedom to explore every inch of my voluptuous self without worrying about my sweat. After practicing on my Manduka mat, I really can’t use anything else.

-Gigi Yogini
Santa Monica, CA

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Brookelin Gottlieb

Brookelin Gottlieb

Los Angeles, CA

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: My heavy, amazing Black Mat and I have been partners for several years now. I love how it supports me with just enough padding and just enough grip to gracefully allow me to move from pose to pose with ease and fluidity. My mats grounded energy elevates me in every way!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice the ability to ground down and extend up all at the same time.

Yoga Style: Anusara® yoga, Barre Technique, Vinyasa Flow

Practice with me here: HOT 8 YOGA BEVERLY HILLS , Yoga Barre

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Brookelin’s passion for movement has carved her every step. Through her training in dance, yoga , Budokon, Pilates and Pure barre, Brookelin teaching style is eclectic. Her keen knowledge of alignment brings playfulness and grace to each class she guides. She has been lucky enough to train with the creators of each technique she has studied, Anusara, Budokon and Pure Barre. She is grateful to all of her teachers, Suzi Hurley, Jenny Otto, Joe Brown, Moses Brown, John Friend, Cameron Shayne, Carrie Rezabek and many more for sharing their gifts. Each one of these people have encouraged her to be on her mat and cultivate discipline, movement and stillness.

Currently, Brookelin lives in Los Angeles and teaches private and group yoga around the city. She also co-owns Pure Barre Hollywood on Sunset Blvd. She grew up in Maryland but loves living amongst the sunshine and all the blessings Los Angeles has to offer. Her goal is to help guide people into their own fire so that they can achieve their desires and find more balance and ease in their everydays.