-Liz Zdunich
Victoria, BC, Canada

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Wasay J Foladi

Wasay J Foladi

Solihull, England

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: Anyone who practices can obtain success in yoga but not one who is lazy. Constant practice alone is the secret of success. Only place to obtain Practice and success is on a Manduka Mat where you can find peace & love just like your own home where you belong.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice keeping my peace and staying strong in my mind and body.

Yoga Style: Hot Yoga, Power Yoga, Vinyasa Flow

Practice with me here: Wasu Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

I grew up in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, then I moved to United Kingdom in 2002. During childhood I practiced ballet at a very young age, my flexibility was really good, but due to weight lifting at a young age I hurt my lower back by slipping a disc in my lower spine. In early 2001, I attended Yoga Classes, and Pilates Classes, and I fell in love with both Yoga and Pilates. I felt that if Yoga and Pilates helped my back problem, then I could show people how it could do the same for them. I took my practice seriously, and learned the history of practical Yoga and Pilates. I improved my knowledge on Yoga, my first Yoga lesson was Iyengar Yoga, which I felt was far more better suited to me than any other Yoga form, as all comes from traditional Hatha Yoga. My practice and curiosity were to research which yoga form was good in building strength and power, I tried Bikram Yoga as well, during the early 2008 I created my own Yoga called Wasu Yoga (Power & Strength).

What is Wasu Yoga?

Wasu Yoga is a unique blend of ancient, modern and experimental exercises designed to promote wellness and strength on a mental, physical and spiritual level. The format, movements and theories are taken and adapted from a variety of sources including Hatha Yoga, T’ai Chi, Pilates, and Posture Analysis as well as traditional sport stretches and warm-ups.