-Liz Zdunich
Victoria, BC, Canada

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Julia Jones

Julia Jones

Nampa, ID

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: I bought my black Manduka as a graduation gift to myself after completing the 500 teacher training. I teach and practice on it daily.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My life has been transformed on my mat. It has provided me a sacred space to practice and grow!

Yoga Style: Vinyasa Flow

Practice with me here: Meditation in Motion , i am yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

I am originally from Ventura, Ca but now living in Idaho. I began practicing as a way to de-stress and soon fell in love with yoga and its ability to free my sprit, calm my mind and empower my body.

I study and enjoy a variety of yoga styles (if its yoga, it’s all good) my main foundation and teaching style is Vinyasa flow. I graduated in 2011 from the Shanti School of Yoga in McCall Idaho with a 500 RYT. I have been blessed to study under a variety of amazing teachers such as Debbie Murphy, Hala Khouri, Sara Ivanhoe, Seane Corn and many more.

I suffered from depression and anxiety for years before finding yoga. My love of yoga and its transformational effects has led me to open- I am Yoga, a yoga studio in Boise, Idaho and lead international yoga retreats- Meditation in Motion, where I have the opportunity to share the gift of yoga with others. My passion is finding joy, peace and gratitude through the practice of yoga.