Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice keeping my peace and staying strong in my mind and body.

-Wasay J Foladi
Solihull, England

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Tracy Soos

Tracy Soos

Woodstock, IL

Why Manduka?: "When talk therapy and antidepressants are not enough, turn to your manduka mat!"

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice to my full potential, straight and strong without ever losing my grip......on life.

Yoga Style: Hatha, Hot Yoga, PreNatal

Practice with me here: Nurture Yoga and Massage , Woodstock Yoga Lounge

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Tracy is a 200 hour Certified Yoga and Meditation Instructor, trained through the Himalayan Yoga and Meditation Center under the spiritual guidance of Swami Veda Bharati and Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor. She is currently in the process of obtaining her 500 level yoga teacher's training certification with the Himalaya Institute, following the eight fold path of Raja Yoga.

Tracy is passionate about the earth's elements. She enjoys working toward developing new ways to achieve a healthy work-life balance, and loves practicing and teaching yoga and meditation! For Tracy, teaching yoga isn't about showing her students her potential, its about her helping them see their own!

She is dedicated to a life filled with invigorating selfless service, helping others to open hearts and minds while recognizing and realizing their full potential and unveiling their own mind, body and spiritual connection.

Tracy invites you to join her on this journey!