Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

With my first Manduka mat, I started to jump in positions and felt so free in each movement. Since then, I know where I stand, and Manduka is my first choice.

-Antonija Krajna
Slavonski Brod, Croatia

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Toni Farris

Toni Farris

Plano, Texas

Why Manduka?: My Manduka has over 2000 hours of practice on it. It is the magic carpet that has been my foundation for the last 6 years. I tell people, they can keep buying $20 mats, or they can buy one Manduka. It is the only mat we sell.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice Moksha… My Manduka is where I am liberated from my own limitations. On my mat the impossible falls away, each breath a testament that all is right in the world.

Yoga Style: Children's Yoga, Restorative, Samatva Yoga

Practice with me here: Yoga Tree Plano

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Toni has a reputation of honesty and kindness in her practice of sharing the benefits of yoga with others.
She is honored to share her insight and experiences with students committed to expanding the practice of yoga.

She is certified in Samatva Yoga, Children’s Yoga, Yoga for Women, Restorative Yoga. She received her 500 hour specialization in Yoga for Fibromyalgia and is the author of Yoga for Fibromyalgia ~ A Teacher Training Manual. She has been teaching yoga for 6 years and group fitness for 14 years. She is the co-owner of Yoga Tree Studio in Plano and the founder of Yoga Tree Registered Yoga School. She lives with her two favorite little yogis, David and Anthony.