Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka gives me the support to stretch myself into the biggest version of my Self.

-Damien de Bastier
Antwerp, Belgium

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Jenniferlyn Chiemingo

Jenniferlyn Chiemingo

Seattle, WA

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: I would never practice on anything else - there just is no substitute. For more than a decade I tried and tried other mats - then I got my Manduka PRO. It. is. the. best. No question.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice 'staying in the flow' since I never have to worry about it.

Yoga Style: Vinyasa

Practice with me here: hauteyoga Queen Anne

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Growing up, my mom always inspired me to try new things. So, it was my mom who urged me to take my first yoga class in California in 2000. I was stressed out from my job as a TV News Producer.
After just over two years of practicing, I realized I was happier on my mat, than in the newsroom. I went to my husband and talked about giving up my ‘big career’ to be a yoga teacher. We moved, I went to my first yoga teacher training at Kripalu (the largest yoga center in North America), and I conceived my son, Ben.

I was inspired in my early days of teaching by my guru Shiva Rea and Vinyasa Yoga. I continued my training with Shiva in 2005 and 2007.

I feel music, breath and movement are the flow of life. In my classes you will experience a unique modern music playlist, a challenging flow of postures and lots of love and community.

I am listed with Yoga Alliance as a 200 hour – ERYT – Experienced Yoga Teacher – and have over 500 hours of training, and nearly ten years of teaching. I help lead the teacher training program at hauteyoga Queen Anne – where I am also the Director of Yoga.

I love the fun, playful side of yoga – but you will be inspired in class too. My goal is to make yoga accessible to all and leave students feeling better when they leave, than when they arrived to class.