Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

On Manduka I fly a little higher and am more deeply grounded.

-Jennifer Barron
Chicago, IL

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Alanna Smith

Alanna Smith

Toronto, ON

Why Manduka?: On Manduka I have the steadiness and stability to find the greatest freedom in my practice.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice turning ordinary moments into extraordinary ones.

Yoga Style: Anusara® yoga

Practice with me here: function studios inc. , Hot Yoga Aurora , Fitness Clubs of Canada

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Alanna has been in love with Yoga since her very first class at age 13. Her classes are filled with passion, and a deep intention for students to have a safe and uplifting experience. Well-versed in Anusara Yoga’s potent Universal Principles of Alignment™, elegant Tantric yoga philosophy and healing therapeutics, Alanna learned much of what she teaches through her close studies with Todd Norian and Ann Greene. She has taken their Master Immersion, Teacher Training (200 hour + Advanced TT), advanced therapeutics, and assisted them in workshops at Kripalu. Alanna also draws tremendous inspiration from her teachers Noah Maze, Christina Sell and John Friend. When she is not on the mat, Alanna is immersed in her studies in Naturopathic Medicine.