Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice discipline. My mat stands in the corner of my living room, reminding me that a daily practice is all I need.

-Nele Van Poucke
Antwerp, Belgium

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Kiyomi Takahashi

Kiyomi Takahashi

Los Angeles, CA

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: Strong enough to hold my space, supportive and trustworthy. You never complains and do your job with excellence. You allow me to express myself fully. When my life gets crazy, you create the space for me to find peace within. When I am in a stressful situation, you create the space for me to release the tension. When I need to rejuvenate, you create the comfortable supportive space for me to fully rest and relax. Thank you Manduka, you are my best friend and best partner ever!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice living My Truth.

Yoga Style: Kundalini, Meditation, Vinyasa

Practice with me here: RAKSA , Studio Surya , Yogaworks

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Kiyomi Takahashi is a Yoga Alliance registered private and group yoga teacher who lives in Venice, California. Kiyomi is also a KRI certified Kundalini Yoga Teacher, and a certified Yoga Therapist. Her style of teaching is smartly sequenced Vinyasa Flow, and Kundalini Yoga and Meditation. Her goal is to help students remove their brokerage in their body and mind so that their original self can shine through and lead their life.

Her passion for teaching is coming from her devotion for yoga, and commitment to serve the community. Today and everyday, She is grateful to be able to experience transformations with her students. Her hope is to touch as many peoples’ heart as she can with this beautiful teaching so they can be uplifted and elevated to their highest potential. When she is not teaching, she loves to spend time in the nature: hiking, biking, and surfing.