Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice inner and outer strength and calmness.

-Jennifer Burgstett
München, Germany

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Lauren Peterson

Lauren Peterson

Phoenix, AZ

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: On Manduka the possibilities for success and serenity are endless.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice total relaxation of the body, mind, and soul. Inspires me to live in fully in the present.

Yoga Style: Stand Up Paddle (SUP) Yoga

Practice with me here: Namaste Sup

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

"The two most important days of your life are the day that you were born and the day you find out why."

The day I met yoga, was the day my life changed. Yoga has given me the tools I need to be successful, to live in the present, and enjoy life to the fullest. I received my yoga teaching certification from Byron Yoga Centre.

I have three passions in my life, a passion for yoga, water, and traveling. Stand Up Paddle (SUP) Yoga allows me to pursue all of these. SUP Yoga provides all the benefits of SUP and Yoga combined. I love traveling with my Manduka yoga mat. Having a strong foundation on my mat has made my sup yoga practice possible. I am a physical education and dance teacher, I include yoga into my curriculum for my students. When I am not teaching for the school district, you can find me teaching sup yoga, and donation yoga classes.