Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

Five years so far on the PROlite™, and I am going strong! This is my mat for life.

-Michelle Jacobi
Paris, France

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

David Diel

David Diel

Malden, MA

Why Manduka?: The Manduka eKO mat has just the right combination of length, thickness, texture, stickiness, and absorption.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice endurance.

Yoga Style: Hatha

Practice with me here: Manduka

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

I am a YogaWorks certified instructor and a professional Mechanical Engineer. As someone who works at a computer, I am always mindful of issues like neck stiffness, sore wrists, chronic stress, low energy, and shortness of breath that come from an unbalanced life of inactivity. Thankfully, the physical practice of yoga is designed to prepare the body for long periods of sitting still while meditating. This is what brought me to yoga, and it really paid off in terms of feeling good and enhancing my ability to focus.

Naturally, I want to share these benefits with others. My carefully sequenced classes bring together elements of breath, movement, and alignment that generate intense heat and deep relaxation. Whenever possible, I make use of props, music, incense, lighting, and temperature to create an environment that encourages personal growth experiences. Best wishes on your journey!