Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

Whether it's the feet or the hands, the Manduka gives you the grounding and stability to uplift your daily practice!

-Dimitris Papadakis
Attica, Greece

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Denise Pala

Denise Pala

Oakville, ON

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: My Manduka helps me practice inviting energy into my heart, then radiating it to the universe!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: On Manduka you are either now here, or nowhere.

Yoga Style: Vinyasa Flow

Practice with me here: www.denisepalayoga.com

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Once Denise discovered yoga she was hooked and the journey of love and learning and sharing began.

She has completed a 450 hour teacher training and is a certified yoga teacher with Yoga Alliance. She studied Ashtanga, Hatha yoga and teaches Vinyasa flow. She is also certified in Core Vinyasa Flow. The creativity and grace of connecting movement with breath combined with strength and alignment resonates with her. Yoga is a lifestyle of awareness of how you think, act, eat and exist with the universe.

Denise teaches her class with joy, and to bring out the joy within everyone, dynamic energy, challenge and heart opening are the basis of the practice she loves to share. She is active in the yoga community as a Lululemon Ambassador to the Oakville lakeshore store. Along with yoga she has designed workshops on eating clean and green. Through her online blog and studios, she has created workshops and videos on sustainable gardening, raw food, sprouting and eating for balanced energy and harmony.

Denise loves the energy of being active. With a love for nature and the outdoors, she is an avid hiker, and loves adventure - camping, fishing, water-skiing and boating.

She is a scuba diver, and has been a dive master for the past 20 years. Spending as much time as possible in the Cayman Islands diving, snorkeling for conch with family, and enjoying the ocean with friends. She has a background in forensic anthropology from the University of New Brunswick. With a focus on pre-history and evolution of man of North America. Denise is very close to her family and dedicates time to the family Optical business as a licensed Optician.

Yoga is opening your heart to let energy in, then radiating that energy into the universe around you!